Fall is knocking on our door here in southeast Iowa, west central Illinois, and northeast Missouri! I am thrilled to launch the 2020 United Way of the Great River Region’s annual campaign. This year’s theme, “Be United, Give United”, will support efforts in Clark, Hancock, and Lee Counties. When you give to United Way of the Great River Region, we can continue our mission in our three key priority areas: Education, Health, and Financial Stability in Clark, Hancock, and Lee counties. You can learn more about our work and our wonderful partnering agencies at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-RV9fxAvgM.
When you donate to United Way of the Great River Region:
- Your one donation helps 24 local agencies as well as helps to support special projects such as our literacy program in 4 area schools.
- Payroll deduction makes it easy and simple to give.
You can download the 2020 Campaign E-Packet below or I would be happy to come out and visit with you and your employees on site.
- Fall 2020 Campaign Letter
- Fall 2020 Campaign Checklist
- 2020 United Way brochure and insert
- Fall 2020 Pledge Cards
- Sample email to send to your employees with the updated video link included
Thank you so much interest and your support. For more information, to request a hard copy of materials, or to set up a meeting please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 319-524-4504.
2020 UWGRR Board of Directors
- Emily Biddenstadt, Fort Madison, IA
- Pam Bierwirth, Keokuk, IA
- Ashley Brunk, Kahoka, MO
- Shelby Burchett, Keokuk, IA
- Dave Dion, Carthage, IL
- Jason Dixon, Wever, IA
- April Giarid, Keokuk, IA
- Amy Graham, Carthage, IL
- Roxie Huffman, Fort Madison, IA
- Leah Jones, Keokuk, IA
- Dena Mast, Hamilton, IL
- Tammy Panther, Keokuk, IA
- Julie Schilling, Fort Madison, IA
- Nathan Unsworth, Montrose, IA
- Chuck Vandenberg, Fort Madison, IA
Thank you again for all your support,